In today’s evolving craft beer climate, it’s more important than ever to not over-spend. This does not mean stop spending, but instead make sure you are right-sizing your orders (ordering just what you need and not more). At Antigo Zeon, we help and encourage breweries to right-size their POS orders.
Why is right-sizing so important?
- The industry is changing quickly. While your focus beer or branding may be awesome, breweries need to be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, which includes your POS.
- Your core IPA could be your focus now, but in six months you may have a different kick-ass product that needs attention. If you did not right-size your initial order, you may be stuck with inventory that is no longer relevant.
- By right-sizing your orders, you have budget available for more projects down the road.
How to Right-Size:
- Do your homework. When deciding on order quantities, don’t just ballpark it. Go through ALL your accounts and get a realistic number of how many points of distribution you have to display your POS products.
- Check with your distributors. They may have specific needs or insights you haven’t considered.
- Plan ahead. What products do you need to highlight when? What’s in the pipeline?
- Work with the right vendor. Minimum order quantities, long lead times, high set-up costs and limited product assortments are all things that could hold you back from the perfectly right-sized order.
How to Choose a POS Vendor:
Once you have your right-size figured out, you need a company that can make it happen. When it comes to POS companies, there is no other company better-equipped to help you achieve this than Antigo Zeon. Here’s why:
- No minimum quantities. Just need 25 signs? No problem. We’re set up to produce products from 1 to 1 million units, and unlike other companies, we do not add unnecessary up-charges for low-unit orders.
- We can design to your price point. Our large assortment of products and materials, coupled with our talented design team, allow us to design a sign to your particular price point. You determine the price and quantity, and we provide the perfect solution.
- Quick turnaround. We have options that can be done in just 4-8 weeks, allowing you to change up your messaging whenever you need to.
- We’re on your team. Your success is our success. We don’t want you to over-spend. We want to help you be strategic and thrive for years to come.